9 Proven Content Strategies You Need For Your Business
Content creation is a quintessential digital marketing mechanism that generates leads, drives conversions, and improves customer loyalty in the long run. But every marketer understands the importance of digital content, so finding your place in the Internet sun can be a long and challenging process.
According to the report, digital marketing leaders grow website traffic almost eight times faster
than their less agile followers. This means that you have to design a standout strategy in order to attract new audiences and achieve your sales objectives.
The big question here is: Are you able to do it properly? Our job is to help you with that, so keep reading to learn nine content strategies you need for your business.
Digital content has to be specifically designed for a certain type of audience. Who is your buyer persona? Is it a 20-year old student or a retired 60-something accountant? The way you answer this question will strongly influence your content creation style. You need to know the basic traits of your typical customer such as gender, age, location, beliefs, and similar. Once you’ve got that covered, you can move on to the next phase of the content creation process.
Now you need to define marketing objectives. There are all sorts of goals to be achieved here and each one requires a more or less different type of content. Some of the most common targets include the following:
- Educate and entertain the audience
- Generate new leads
- Drive conversions
- Solve practical problems
- Show how products work
- Build relationships with your fans
- Boost customer loyalty
- Establish professional authority
Regardless of the goal you are chasing, it is important to set measurable objectives that you can keep tracking on the go and determine whether your content delivers the planned results.
We’ve come to the most important part of your strategy and that is to actually start creating content. But if you want it to stand out from the bunch of other posts, you need to mix it up and use different formats simultaneously.
Jake Gardner, a content creator of assignment help
and custom essay writings
, says the best solution is to combine textual, audio, and visual content: “Make sure to use the right style of writing and add high-quality images along the way. That way, your posts will be more attractive and visually appealing at the same time.”
Ranking highly for organic search results is crucial because up to 80% of users
completely ignore paid advertisements. Therefore, search engine optimization (SEO) must be an integral part of your marketing strategy.
First of all, you have to use the right words and search phrases in order to improve the discoverability of your posts. Google Keyword Planner
can give you a hand by pointing out the most relevant search terms currently available.
Secondly, you should write about trendy topics that attract the majority of readers. Google Trends
is the way to go in this area because it reveals frequently searched topics and themes that have the highest odds of being found online.
- Use the Right Distribution Channels
If you want to maximize the visibility of your content, you must use the right channels of distribution. The Internet is flooded with different means of communication, but you cannot afford to overlook certain options. The usual suspects in this field include these channels:
- A website: It is the first and by far the most important channel of online communication because every customer is going to visit your site and analyze your offers.
- Social media: With billions of users active on a daily basis, Facebook, Instagram, and other platforms grant you global exposure and allow you to build relationships with the target audience.
- Email: This is the oldest channel of content distribution, but it still delivers amazing results.
- Use the Best Content Creation Tools
As a marketer, you probably know that you can find lots of content creation tools online. It’s impossible to mention each one in a single post, but we can recommend a few valuable solutions:
- Evernote: Use it to write down precious content ideas.
- Assignment Holic UK : A team of authors can help you to write amazing articles.
- Headline Analyzer: Create appealing titles using this app created by CoSchedule.
- custom thesis: It’s a writing service with experienced content creation professionals.
You should never forget to proofread and edit content before publishing. There is always the option of doing it manually, but you can also rely on digital tools to get the job done much faster. Some of the best proofreading options include:
- Rushmyessay: This agency guarantees maximum accuracy and quick turnaround.
- Grammarly: It’s a plugin that automates the proofreading process.
- Professional editors can provide the writing service, check and improve your content in time.
- Hemingway: This app takes care of spelling, grammar, and style-related issues.
- academized reviews: It’s another highly reliable team of editors who specialize in many different areas of work.
Many marketers neglect this feature, but it’s very important to keep your content creation efforts regular and consistent. Don’t forget to add something new to your social media accounts every day because it’s the only way to get noticed in the sea of other posts. Besides that, you should send email newsletters at least once a week and refresh a website whenever you spot a good opportunity.
The last content strategy is to measure and analyze the results of your posts. Without it, you can never be 100% sure that your content really works. Go back to the campaign objectives and evaluate each one individually – it will give you valuable insights, help you to identify pain points, and allow you to improve the strategy in general.
Content creation is the basic precondition for success in marketing, but you have to design a comprehensive strategy that perfectly suits the needs and expectations of the target audience. We showed you nine content strategies that could improve your business, so do your best to use them and take your marketing campaigns to the whole new level.
Joe McLean is a content writer at bestessays.com.au and regular contributor for Assignmentmasters and the best paper writing service reviews. When he isn’t writing, you can find him tracking in nature, doing yoga or playing board games with his friends.