Stagedhomes.com is pleased to introduce a way for current and future Accredited Staging Professionals® to connect through Twitter.Those of you who currently are using Twitter to connect with your network are probably familiar with the term hashtag. It’s simply a word prefixed with the symbol #, such as #Staging and #Career. Here’s how it works: Let’s say you are scheduled to attend an ASP® Course in Chesapeake, VA and you want to connect with others who will be there.
- Go to Twitter.com and log in.
- Type #StagingChesapeake in the search form.
- All tweets containing #StagingChesapeake will now appear in your Twitter feed.
- Now you can follow and connect with those who have used the same hashtag.
- Send a tweet If you are the first one referencing the hashtag for the course you’ll attend, such as “Looking forward to hearing from others attending the ASP® Course in Chesapeake next week. #StagingChesapeake
- Include @asphomestaging in your Tweets, which enables you to connect with our ASP Trainers.