- “Let Me Tell You How I Work”…. Or pay the price later.
- Q-Tip Clean doesn’t mean picking them up off of the bathroom floor.
- The wrong colors can cost the sellers a lot of green.
- Occasionally clients interpret “Clutter Free” to mean accessorizing with Free junk.
- When staging for the holidays keep inflatable yard décor to three items, small, medium and large.
- Investing in ASP Staging is cheaper than flushing dollar bills down the toilet.
- ASP’s should make it a policy to have a policy about policies and changing policies.
- When buyers see spots on the carpet they think the roof leaks.
- It is against the law to say there is a law about a law that isn’t a law.
- Staging with “hairy balls” increases offers by 97%.
Humorous Top 10 Tips for ASP Stagers
Humorous Top 10 Tips for ASP Stagers By Carol Johnson, ASP Founder of the Recruiting Network