- Describe the successful sale of a home that had been on the market for a significant time before Staging made it sell fast and for a higher price.
- Describe your process.
- For real estate agents and brokers, describe the difference it has made to add Home Staging qualifications to your business, and the impact of having earned the ASP® Real Estate Agent Designation.
- Have you ever had an extra difficult or time consuming Staging project? Describe a Home Staging challenge, and what I hope ended up being a positive result.
- Have you Staged an REO, and what were your experiences? REO Staging is a timely subject and we would especially love to feature real-life stories as we continue to educate the real estate industry as well as consumers.
- Maybe you’ve witnessed some costly Staging mistakes, or maybe mistakes due to not Staging?
As I have previously shared, Stagedhomes.com works closely with media outlets – television, radio, newspapers, magazines, bloggers, podcasters and many more – and we are often asked to contribute stories. We continually receive requests for quotes and story ideas and while we at Stagedhomes.com certainly provide great insight and background information to those who contact us, we would love to feature stories provided by you, ASP® and ASPM® Home Stagers and ASP® Real Estate Agents. I would also love to feature your Staging success stories at the National Association of REALTORS®‘ Styled, Staged, and Sold’ Blog for which I am a contributing blogger. Finally, we provide articles to REALTOR® associations around the nation and would love to feature your stories and quotes as we educate the REALTOR® community® on the benefits of Home Staging. Here are a few story ideas: